Nieboer Electric was started in 1958 by Harry Nieboer. He started his business in the basement of Arie Lummen's appliance store. The first house Harry wired belonged to Olin "Tuffy" Seymour, and his first big project was Trinity Christian Reformed Church in 1958.
Harry's son, Doug, joined his father in the business in 1976. Even Harry's grandson, Matt, has joined the family business, in 2005.
Nieboer Electric has been in business for 60 years. Our electricians can be contracted for commercial, residential, agricultural, and institutional jobs. We work construction, remodels, additions or repairs. Nieboer Electric also offers generator sales and installation, as well as electric motor sales and repair. We have two bucket trucks with a reach up to 50-feet, a digger derek (pitman), a man-lift and a tracker.
Copyright © 2020 Nieboer Electric - All Rights Reserved.